Saturday, January 16, 2016

So bad at updating..

I guess one of the issues of getting older is that last January seems like it happened a week ago. At least that's my excuse for not updating so often.

Since August I've implemented FBX files for skins to make animation a bit less buggy. Also did a lot of art retooling on the Cells level. And we're making mobile games as well.

I really didn't want to go back to mobile after making Pocket PC games, but too many people (three) asked for games to be made, and we finally said yes. So to help raise money for Shades we developed a puzzle game where you stuff objects into a moving van. It's a game for kids so our client can give their client's kids something to do.

Marmalade is what we're using to help development, which is loads more fun than Eclipse, where my first attempt to port Android games was done in. I ... I really hate Eclipse.

Well, back to some art and some shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment